Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fear

My heart wants to burst out in violent eruption
Imploring to you in sheer desperation,
Why are you putting me through this pain?
Why are you keeping me under so much strain?

I can feel your love for me dying ;
I can foresee the future of this relationhip lying
Beneath the debris of our tattered dreams
Why dear,why you fail to hear my slient screams?

I know someone else is there in your heart,
I know why you ignore to feel my smart,
I know time has come for you to take leave from me,
I know this cruel mock of destiny I cant flee.

I know my home is going to topple
like the one made of cards ,
I know sitting amidst its shards
I will fall apart trying to grapple
With the remnants of what you left,
I know away from me
You will never gaze back to see
How I will become wrecked,torn and cleft.

I know my dread will come true
I know nothing I do will hold you
I know you will do what everyone else did
I know you will not stay no matter how I plead.


.........................Ashmita

[This one I composed in the month of October,2005]

No comments: