Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Diary/8.08.06

Today being no exception I received lots and lots of f'ship bands from my students.It seems f'ship day is not yet over for them.Every colleague of mine is entering the staffroom after class wearing colourful f'ship bands.Good,students have started considering us as their friends.During our school days,there was no such hype for celebrating f'ship day.Each and everyday was meant for friends.

Now I'm sitting in a cybercafe.Dont know what's wrong with the net connection at home.I think the net problem wont be solved until tomorrow.That means I am going to have a tough night tonight with all the bitter memories pouring in my mind and haunting me.I have got quite addicted to this bleak mechanical world called cyberspace.This cyberworld keeps my mind away from memories I dont want to brood on.Memories which make me feel morose and I spend a sleepless night.Addiction of any kind is very injurious to one's mental as well as physical health.Addiction to drugs or cigarettes or liqour,addiction to internet or chatting,addiction to talking on phone at night with a particular person,addiction to love and being loved all these things are very taxing.It makes a man dependent on things in the absence of which life seems intolerably empty and void.To get rid of one addiction,we fall into the addiction of another......Ha life is a strange cycle.It brings one to the same phase everytime.Not true always it is for everyone may be but for some it is the ultimate truth.

No comments: