Saturday, July 29, 2006

My profile

Name : Gomratherium
DOB : 21st March

Favourites:

Dish : Anything delectable
Drink : Fruit juice or liqour depending on the occassion and mood
Dress : Anything that I look good in and feel comfortable wearing
Colour(s) : Blue,Pink and Yellow
Actor(s) : Amitabh,Aamir,Shahrukh
Actress(s) : Rani Mukherjee
Singer(s) : Kishore Kumar,Sonu Nigam,Asha Bhosle,Lata,Sreya Ghoshal,Alka Yagnik,Sunidhi Chouhan
Writer(s) : Jane Austen,Charlotte Bronte,Jeoffrey Archer,Yann Martel,Chetan Bhagat,Taslima Nasrin and many more.
Hobby : reading,listening to music,watching movies,net surfing.

Personal :

Happiest Moment in life : yet to come.
Weakness : I can't see anyone crying.
Precious Possessions: My values,my family and friends.
Things I find disgusting in others : hypocrisy,ostentation,pride.
Definition of a true friend : Someone who stands by you giving you support in your time of crisis.
Objects which I always carry : My cellphone and a purse.
Greatest Fear of my life : to wake up and not see my family around.

No comments: