Sunday, July 30, 2006

I wrote this poem in 2004....

On Valentine's Day

Today morn as I opened my eyes,
The red sun greeted me on the rise,
February 14th being pointed by the ray,
Oh yes,ofcourse! Today is the valentine's day

The drowsiness shrugged off me since then,
I was confident of wishes and invitations from atleast ten!
Make ups and new dresses being the order of the day,
My killer looks are sure to raise some eyebrows along the way;

The day went by,casting shadows rising tall,
Expectations dripping low,I'm yet to receive any call!

Do you hear a ring? Atlast I rushed to see
A quality one rather than the generalised ten
were reasons enough for me to glee!

Disgusting ! it's for my bro,not for me,
Love! definitely not anymore my cup of tea!


.........Ashmita

1 comment:

Nitinjit Singh said...

Ha Ha HA.
too gud(deb bhaiya style) poem