Sunday, June 26, 2011

Extract

I dont remember where I have read the below excerpt but I have recently found it laid down in the pages of one of my old diaries. Thought of sharing it with you as the message portrayed in the extract touched my heart.

"When we're incomplete, we're always searching for somebody to complete us.When after a few years or a few months of a relationship, we find that we are still unfulfilled, we blame our partners and take up with somebody more promising. This can go on and on - series polygamy - until we admit that while a partner can add sweet dimensions to our lives, we, each of us, are responsible for our fulfillment.Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter."

No comments: