Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Diary/29.11.06

I set the alarm for 8.30 and despite my getting out of bed 5 minutes earlier I couldnot reach school on time today.I missed the 9.40 bus and got into the next one.But even then I could have arrived at school on time,had not been there a standstill traffic delaying my journey.Ever since the traffic police have been put on duty at every junction of main thoroughfares,the traffic condition has gone from bad to worse.It's so disgusting.How do they allow those huge lorries to ply on the busy roads during the pick hours.Those darned trucks and mini autoes are majorly responsible for paralysing the traffic system causing trouble to office-goers.Wish those giant lorries and trucks could be forbidden to run during the busy hours of the day.It would have saved a lot of our precious time then.

No comments: