Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My niece performing

Oh children grow up so fast. It seems like yesterday only when my brother in law accompanied by my elder brother dropped by my school to pick me up but on being sadly refused permission by the officer-in-charge to even meet me and give the good news firsthand, they returned home while I sulked and kept waiting for the school to end so that I could rush back home as hurriedly as possible. It was an occasion of momentous joy for us. My elder sister had given birth to a doll in a hospital in Howrah, and she was the first birth of the generation succeeding us. Now aged 15, Titir as we lovingly call her is growing up rapidly. Besides being academically sound and the topper in her school DPS Razarhat, she is a good dancer. Here goes some of the videos, capturing her dance performance on Rabindra Jayanti, shared by bro-in-law on You tube:




No comments: